forrest-user mailing list archives

From Mariano Goldman <mgold...@datatransfer.com.ar>
Subject Lucene result page (i18n and L&F)
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:02:10 GMT
Hi all,

I am using forrest to develope our products web site. I am using 0.6-dev
from svn repository. Everything was fine with docs, but we are also
trying to create our own corporate skin, so we can use it with for all
our products.

We created a skin dir under "documentation" and could change most the L&F.

The problem we are having is we can´t (or couldn´t yet) modify Lucene´s
result page L&F and messages. Is this possible?

We don´t need i18n on the site (for the moment) but I´d like to put
messages such as "Displaying hits 1 to 2 of 2 total hits for query
terminal" or  "Your search for riviera returned no results" in Spanish.
Is this possible to be done as part of a skin? Where should I put my
custom files (in case it is possible) not to modify forrest code (which
of course I don´t maintain)?

Thanks a lot,

Mariano.