forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject apply changes in XSLs after revision update (was: How to create a patch for forrest)
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 12:46:21 GMT
Hi!

We are using the forrest development version
and getting it via svn. To stay up-to-date
we get a new copy now and then. After that
we copy our "documentation" tree into the
forrest-dir for the new revision. So far so
good.

We changed some forrest-core styleguides to
our needs (and tastes). Now, after each
update we have to apply these changes to the
new revision.

Is there an easier way to do this?

Cheers
Johannes

Johannes Schaefer wrote:

 >> Hi!
 >> I was talking "user", i.e. as user
 >> we modified some xsl-files. I want to
 >> step to the next revision (sic! 30994)
 >> and apply our changes there.
 >>
 >> I can't do an update, since I'm working
 >> on my xdocs:
 >>    D:\forrest>svn update
 >>    svn: Working copy 'src/documentation/content/xdocs' not locked
 >>
 >> So, we get a fresh revision and want
 >> our changes applied there.

Well i am really not sure what you are talking about.
Please provide more information. The first thing that
we need to know is how did you obtain your copy of Forrest?

-- David Crossley

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 *
D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de