forrest-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: BROKEN: Connection timed out: connect
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:31:07 GMT
Hi,

I solved the problem, but I am not sure if my approch
is right. Instead of using a index.xml file, I used a
index.ehtml or index.ihtml file. So there is no
checking of dtd. The file is well formed since I use
tidy.jar to make a index.html well formed and then
rename it as .ehtml or .ihtml then send it to forrest.
Forrest again converts it to index.html.

So finally I get what I want. But is this approch
right?

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.