forrest-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: BROKEN: Connection timed out: connect
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:58:44 GMT
> What makes you think that it has anything to do with
> the DTD?

I had faced the same problem when using a xalan parser
and i solved it by having a local copy of dtd.

> Use 'ngrep' ...  ngrep.sf.net to see why your build
> is going onto the network.

Iam yet to try it. Will mail back 1ce its done.

> Perhaps there is something wrong with your index.xml
> file.

the same file works fine sometimes but fails otherwise

> Do these same issues happen when you build a fresh
> seed site?
> ... i.e. do 'build test'.

In my project I dont do a seed at all, I manually
create the src/documentation folder. copy the
index.xml, tabs.xml, skincof.xml from a common
(setup)folder. and manually generate a site.xml from
the ant build(because I know the content of site.xml
only at runtime).

with regards,
Deepak.