forrest-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: BROKEN: Connection timed out: connect
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:23:34 GMT
Hi,

The DTD used by index.xml is

<!DOCTYPE document PUBLIC "-//APACHE//DTD
Documentation V1.2//EN"
"http://apache.org/forrest/dtd/document-v12.dtd">

i.e. document-v12.dtd is already set in the
catalog.xcat in the schema folder that is copied to
the build/tmp when forrest starts. So why should I
again make a reference to it?

My other question-why should a reference be made to
the apache.org site, when we already have a copy of
the DTD in the local drive?

So is some other DTD being referred other than the one
in the
..\apache-forrest-0.5.1-in\context\resources\schema\dtd
folder?

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.