forrest-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to generate a site.xml at run time?
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:07:13 GMT
Hi,

I did find a solution.
All I had to do was put a for loop and echo inside the
build file. like

<for param="sitecomponent"
list="${report.componentlist}">
<sequential>
<echo file="${site}" append="true"><![CDATA[
<level2 label="@{sitecomponent}">
</level2>
]]></echo>
</sequential>
</for>
<echo file="${site}" append="true"><![CDATA[
	</about>
</site>]]>
</echo>

where ${site} is the default location where i want to
create my site.xml.
and ${sitecomponent} holds the label values for which
directories will be generated. the loop runs until all
the directory names listed in the list are created in
the site.xml
this way a site.xml will be generated during run time.
and it solves my problem.

thanks anyway.
with regards,
Deepak.