forrest-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to generate a site.xml at run time?
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:00:02 GMT
Hi,

I would like to know if a site.xml file can be
generated at run time. i.e. I will be nowing the label
name only after the entire build process. So I cannot
type before hand as

<about label="Juna">
<level2 label="Component">
</level2>

but rather I will know the directory name 'Component'
only after the build process. So can this name
'Component' be passed as a property name from the
build file to the site.xml file. Something like
${component}, whose value will be known after the
build process.

I had asked the same question number of times, but
could not get any solution. Any suggestion reg this
will be great.

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.