forrest-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: File overwriting: bug or feature?
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 12:57:44 GMT
Hi,

I am not clear with 'raw-content', but I too did the
same thing I guess. Just check if this is what
happened to you.

I have some html files in c:\site dir. I use the tidy
tool to make them well formed, rename them to .ehtml
and put them all in src\documentation\content\xdocs
dir. Forrest takes all these files copies to
tmp\context\content\xdocs dir, converts .ehtml files
to html file and again put the html files to c:\site
dir. So I lost the old content in the c:\site dir.