forrest-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Copy pdf files from source to site
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 08:39:46 GMT
Hi,

If you are using an Ant build, then you can explicitly
copy the set of pdf files to the src/documentation
directoy before forrest.build file is run.

When you run forrest, it automatically copies the
whole content of src/documentation to build/tmp from
where the generated html files along with the images,
pdf etc files are copied to the final build directory.

This is how it works for me.

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.