forrest-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <>
Subject Re: Copy pdf files from source to site
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 08:39:46 GMT

If you are using an Ant build, then you can explicitly
copy the set of pdf files to the src/documentation
directoy before file is run.

When you run forrest, it automatically copies the
whole content of src/documentation to build/tmp from
where the generated html files along with the images,
pdf etc files are copied to the final build directory.

This is how it works for me.

with regards,
--- Johan Eltes <> wrote:

> Hi!
> I have a set of pdf files I would like to copy (just
> like images) from the
> source to the output site as part of building a
> forrest project.
> I've tried to just drop them into my source
> structure, but they don't seem
> to get copied over to the build/site directory.
> /Johan

Do you Yahoo!?