forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Fabio Rinaldi" <rina...@ifi.unizh.ch>
Subject XML and broken external links, known issue?
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:01:06 GMT

Hi,

this is just to report on another minor problem. If I enable xml
links (in skinconf.xml, I changed the value of 'disable-xml-link' from
true to false), then during creation of the site I get a number of
error reports on broken links that I do not get otherwise. However,
the site seems to be generated correctly anyway.

Apparently, all "external-refs" (as declared in site.xml) are reported
as broken under this  condition. If I disable again the xml links,
then also the error reports disappear.

I do not see why the external links should cause this problem: am I
misunderstanding something? Is this a known issue?

Regards,
Fabio