forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest available-skins only lists test* skins
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 04:39:37 GMT
Clay Leeds wrote:
> I was looking for a way to determine which skins are available to
> /forrest/ users. I wanted to change from forrest-site to something
> else. I'd seen discussion of new skins in the list (tigris, crust,
> pelt-dev) and wanted to 'see' what choices were available. ...

If you were using the name "forrest-site" in your
forrest.properties configuration, then that is being
automatically renamed to "crust" (as our backward
compatibility). So just use the name "crust" directly.

Thanks for your idea about explaining default skins
in the 'forrest available-skins' ... good catch.

--
David Crossley