forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Understanding linking
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 06:58:58 GMT
Charles Palmer wrote:

> I've been spending a bunch of time trying to understand how to link
> between files. I certainly have a better idea now than I did yesterday
> morning. Not being critical, but some of the documentation wasn't too
> clear, so I've tried to write my own, and would like to pass it back
> to be checked, corrected, enhanced, and if  thought worthwhile, used
> to replace the existing sample2.xml file that comes out of the forrest
> seed operation.

Thanks. I have started to incorporate your document.
It is going to be added to the core Forrest documentation
to support the main "Menus and linking" document. This new
document will be more "explanation and demonstration"
whereas the other one has the full details.

Over in the "forrest seed" demo site i will add a more
concise demonstration.

--
David Crossley