forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: no lucene search: document-v13.xml missing
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 06:19:20 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> Trying to get lucene search working I get
> an error like this:
>
> Request URI
>    lucene-update.html
> cause
>    java.lang.RuntimeException:
>    org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
>    org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
>    file:/D:/forrest/src/docume...tent/xdocs/docs/document-v13.xml
>    doesn't exist.
>
> When will there be the document-v13.xml?

Creating that demonstration document was another job to be done.
That is done today. However it does not fix this Lucene issue,
as it now goes on to complain about some other document which
definitely should not exist. Created issue FOR-246.

Thanks for reporting both that Lucene issue and the bonus
missing demo doc.

--
David Crossley