forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Charles Palmer" <char...@dspdesign.com>
Subject Problem with SDocBook links?
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:25:15 GMT
I'm new to this, so excuse blunders...

In a Simple DocBook file I've attempted to add a link to later in the same file, following
the example given here: http://www.docbook.org/tdg/simple/en/html/link.html

The code in my file is:

    <para>Let's experiment with a <link linkend="CF_section">SDocbook
    Link</link> and see if it works.</para>

...snip...

  <section id="CF_section">
    <title>COMPACT FLASH DISK DRIVE</title>

Forrest reports this failure:

X [0]                       trm/sdocbook2.pdf   BROKEN: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException:
internal-destination or external-destination must be specified in basic-link

The resulting HTML is:

    Link</a> and see if it works.</p>

...snip...

<tbody>
<h3>COMPACT FLASH DISK DRIVE</h3>

No pdf file is generated.

I'm using the Krysalis skin, if that makes a difference.

Now, following advice I will probably stop with SDocBook and move back to Forrest files, so
I don't need a fix myself, but thought it might be useful to report this...

Regards - Charles