forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Charles Palmer" <char...@dspdesign.com>
Subject What is DTD v2.0 ?
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:52:47 GMT
Team

This page: http://forrest.apache.org/docs/upgrading_06.html says this:
"Updated all v1.2 DTDs to become v1.3 DTDs...Updated the v2.0a DTDs to become v2.0 DTDs"

But this page: http://forrest.apache.org/docs/dtd-docs.html only mentions "v13" DTDs, which
I take to be V1.3 DTDs for the native Forrest document formats.

I can't see any reference on the Forrest site to v2.0 DTDs other than these.

Also - Nicola Ken Barozzi  suggested "Go with the forrest format, version 2.0, it's the easiest."-
which I took to be a reference to DTD v2.0.

What are they? Is this an undocumented DTD for Forrest native documents, or something else.
(I think we should be told - ed)

[  Now - apologies to those of you who are not UK citizens and Private Eye readers - search
Google for {"I think we should be told" Private Eye} - what this means is - there is something
going on here - could those of you who know tell the rest of us :-)  ]

Charles