forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Charles Palmer" <char...@dspdesign.com>
Subject Trying Forrest 0.6
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 21:59:44 GMT
Sorry - we seem to be working - or at least further along the path -

Perhaps there was something wrong with the environment variables - do I remember being told
that I had to restart Windows for changes to them to take effect? Anyway, I've moved things
about, rewritten the environment variables, restarted and I get mostly success.

I get the following faults:

1    Five warning message such as this about files not found, such as : "Copying project resources
and images to site ...
Warning: C:\forrest-0.6\projects\first\build\webapp\resources not found."

2 two instances of this error: " images/group.png      BROKEN: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.NullPointerException" (the other with project.png)

Then the resulting site looks OK at first glance - though has no logos at the top.

Do I have the right level of brokenness/functionality now?

Charles