forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: BROKEN: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.-Problem
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:56:10 GMT

In my $ANT_HOME/etc directory there are .xsl files (stylesheets) which
convert (for example) a PMD XML report to a Forrest xml document.  It is
much better to use a forrest xml document than a .ihtml document in
forrest.  So you can convert it to a forrest document instead of a .ihtml
document.

All .xml files in your src/documentation/content/xdocs directory are
validated when forrest runs.  ihtml files are not.  Including tidy in
forrest to clean/validate ithml might be a good idea for the future