forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: BROKEN: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.-Problem
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:29:22 GMT

The better solution would be to use stylesheets to transform the xml
reports to Forrest documents.  $ANT_HOME/etc should have
checkstyle2document.xsl and pmd2document.xsl.  I use this as a
pre-processing step, but you can also configure forrest to use the
different report formats directly.  See
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html#adding_new_content_type

Dave Brondsema