forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject RE: Changing footer for generated documents
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:08:41 GMT
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Jacques, Olivier (OCBU-Test Infra) wrote:

> > Currently that part of the footer is hard-coded.  You need to remove
> > it from src/core/context/skins/common/xslt/fo/footerinfo.xsl and
> > src/core/context/skins/krysalis-site/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl
>
> Thanks for this quick reply.
> I'm using forrest-0.5.1-bin for win32 as currently available from
> download pages and I don't have this directory structure.

Ok.  For forrest-0.5.1 you'll have to change
context/skins/common/xslt/fo/footerinfo.xsl and
context/skins/krysalis-site/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl I think.

I haven't looked at 0.5.1 for a long time, so there's a chance site2xhtml
doesn't have the "all rights reserved" in it.  If that's the case look in
the other files in the same directory.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal