forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: multilingual sites
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:53:14 GMT
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004, Maxime Levesque wrote:

>  Before I go any further : Forrest Rules !
>
>  Thanks to all for this great tool !
>
> I was already sold to cocoon, and Forrest is definitely
> a nice extension to a powerfull framework

Thanks!

> Now my question :
>

>  Is there some facility in Forrest (or at the Cocoon level)
> for multilingual sites ?

Not yet.  Like many possible features, we've talked about it quite a bit
but nobody has worked on it.  Look in the forrest-dev archives for those
threads.

Actually I remember now that there is i18n support for the menus and tabs,
but that is it; no content i18n.  See the "forrest seed" site for an
example of doing menu & tab translations.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal