forrest-user mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <robert.mcint...@zurichna.com>
Subject Re: AW: pattern matching in sitemap (was tab PDF)
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:07:50 GMT
Well, ../PersistenceManual.pdf works but PersistenceManual.pdf (without
the '../' portion) does not. The full URL should look like:
persistence_manual/PersistenceManual.pdf as the 'persistence_manual'
pertains to the specific tab that I want. The generation of the PDF itself
works great, no problems there and includes all subdirectories as needed.
It is the menu link url that doesn't work quite right. To put it another
way, the url should end up:

http://localhost:8888/persistence_manual/PersistenceManual.pdf

instead of

http://localhost:8888/PersistenceManual.pdf

It is a minor issue, it would just be nice to be somewhat consistent with
how the site.xml is laid out, which you can see at

http://www.bull-enterprises.com/aom

That is a slightly older version, without the PDF generation, but the tab
and directory structure is the same.

- Robert

"Schlierf, Stephan" <Stephan.Schlierf@VSA.de>
07/14/2004 09:16 AM
Please respond to
user@forrest.apache.org

"'user@forrest.apache.org'" <user@forrest.apache.org>
cc

Subject
AW: pattern matching in sitemap (was tab PDF)

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

I'm not quite sure whether I get you right:

Does PersistenceManual.pdf work for you?
Does it include all the files you want to or would you like to narrow it
down ?
For which reason do you want to modify the <map:match pattern="" ...>
element in sitemap.xmap ?

Stephan

This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the
only authorized recipients. If this message has reached you in error,
please notify the sender immediately and promptly destroy it without
review. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Thank you for your help.