forrest-user mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <robert.mcint...@zurichna.com>
Subject tab specific PDF
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:29:21 GMT
I managed to get a whole site PDF working using the <all_sitePDF
label="Full PDF" href="site.pdf"/> syntax in the <about> tag, but is there
a way to get a complete tab PDF, which is what I really need? My site has
4 tabs and one of them is a manual and it is that one that I would like to
get a full PDF of without the rest of the site being included.

I'm using version .6 and the Krysalis skin if that matters.

Thanks,
Robert

This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the
only authorized recipients. If this message has reached you in error,
please notify the sender immediately and promptly destroy it without
review. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Thank you for your help.