forrest-user mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <robert.mcint...@zurichna.com>
Subject pattern matching in sitemap (was tab PDF)
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:00:22 GMT
Alright, I got the tab specific PDF working, however I can't get the URL
to work just right. I have in my sitemap:

        <map:match pattern="PersistenceManual.xml">
          <map:mount uri-prefix="" src="my_aggregate.xmap"
check-reload="yes" />
        </map:match>

which means that in my site.xml file I need to do:

<persistence-manual ...>
   <whole_site_pdf label="Full PDF" href="../PersistenceManual.pdf"/>
</persistence-manual>

notice that the href points 'up' one level. This of course works just
fine, but I was trying to do something like:

        <map:match pattern="persistence-manual/PersistenceManual.xml">
          <map:mount uri-prefix="" src="my_aggregate.xmap"
check-reload="yes" />
        </map:match>

which would match the relative url that gets generated because of the
tab/directory structure.  But that didn't quite do it. I even tried:
    <map:match pattern="*/PersistenceManual.xml">

and it still didn't like.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Robert

This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the
only authorized recipients. If this message has reached you in error,
please notify the sender immediately and promptly destroy it without
review. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Thank you for your help.