forrest-user mailing list archives

From Robert McIntosh <>
Subject Re: tab specific PDF
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:32:11 GMT
well, darn. I liked some of the suggestions mentioned in the thread. Is
anyone working on this?
I also saw mention of modifying the sitemap to possibly do some of this.
How difficult would that be? (its been a LONG time since I've messes with

Dave Brondsema <>
07/09/2004 11:34 AM
Please respond to

Re: tab specific PDF

Robert McIntosh wrote:
> I managed to get a whole site PDF working using the <all_sitePDF
> label="Full PDF" href="site.pdf"/> syntax in the <about> tag, but is
> a way to get a complete tab PDF, which is what I really need? My site
> 4 tabs and one of them is a manual and it is that one that I would like
> get a full PDF of without the rest of the site being included.
> I'm using version .6 and the Krysalis skin if that matters.
> Thanks,
> Robert

There is not.  There was a recent discussion of this topic on the dev
list that you can read here:

Dave Brondsema : : programming : student org : personal

This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the
only authorized recipients. If this message has reached you in error,
please notify the sender immediately and promptly destroy it without
review. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Thank you for your help.
View raw message