forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Schlierf, Stephan" <Stephan.Schli...@VSA.de>
Subject Documentation for Forrest
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:17:06 GMT
Having in mind that the existing documentation for Forrest might need some
improvements I'd like to agree to a proposal that was made in some postings
on this list - and on the dev's list, too.
The proposal is to use a wiki for the documentation. I agree to it because I
think a wiki gives people the chance to write docs in a fast and
straightforward way. Adding and modifying content is also quite easy.
Unlike this up to now the official way to contribute docs is to use the Jira
issue tracker (as far as I know). I consider this a little bit cumbersomely.

What do other people think? Should we do it in the "Jira way" or the "wiki
way" ?
And if a wiki, how much effort does it need to have a wiki for Forrest docs
?

Stephan