forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Schlierf, Stephan" <Stephan.Schli...@VSA.de>
Subject AW: Howto about pdfs out of parts of site.xml
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:36:44 GMT
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Yes. and we should not forget to thank Jeff Turner for a lot of useful hints
concerning this topic!
BTW, David mentioned in his comment to the Jira issue FOR-218 that usually
authors of documents are not specified.
I didn't do so to take credit for it but to give people a chance to blame
the right one in case the doc is incorrect ;-)

In a seperate posting I'll discuss some thoughts concerning the
documentation of Forrest.

Thanks to all for help and patience ;-)
Stephan