forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Schlierf, Stephan" <Stephan.Schli...@VSA.de>
Subject AW: AW: pattern matching in sitemap (was tab PDF)
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:37:21 GMT
Well, now I understand: you would like to change the destination of your
pdf-file.
If you use the "forrest site"- command it's generated in the build/site
directory by default.
If oyu use a "forrest run"-command it is generated on the fly.
But I don't know how you can change this default destination... maybe one of
the develeopers has a helpfull hint ?

Stephan