forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Hare, Michael" <Michael.H...@fnc.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: Forrest and Tomcat 2.0.25 or better
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:24:47 GMT
Hi,

I checked the forrest*.log file, the first few lines are:

2004-07-20 12:08:05 StandardWrapperValve[Cocoon]: Servlet.service() for
servlet Cocoon threw exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xerces/util/ObjectFactory
	at org.cyberneko.pull.parsers.Xerces2.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.acting.sourcetype.SourceTypeAction.act(SourceTypeAction.ja
va:105)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTyp
eNode.java:152)
	at

I've looked for information on the endorsed libraries and how to set up.
Since I haven't, that may be the problem.
Can you point me to a reference on this?

Also, if I uninstall 5.0.27 and re-install 5.0.19, the forrest site works
again. So I did something right somewhere along the way.

Thanks for any help,

Michael Hare

GnuPG Key fingerprint = 1AD4 726D E359 A31D 05BF  ACE5 CA93 7AD5 D8E3 A876