forrest-user mailing list archives

From Sjur Nørstebø Moshagen <sjur.mosha...@kolumbus.fi>
Subject Re: Logo generation
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 09:36:31 GMT
På 9. jul. 2004 kl. 11.35 skrev Arnaud Vezain:

> Hi,
>
> I've started using forrest and I want to provide my own project logo.
> So I've copied my project.png into the
> "src/documentation/resources/images/"
> directory but when I run the "forrest" command it generates its own
> logo
> and ignores mine.
>
> Where do I go wrong ?

You can't use .png's as the image format for your logo unless you
modify the sitemap. The .png is generated from an svg file, and I
assume (I haven't checked the sitemap) that all requests for png files
will be translated into requests for similarly named svg files, with a
transformation into png.

So: just use any other image format than png, and change the
skinconf.xml file as described in the other reply, so that it
references your file instead of the default (this I have tested
myself).

Sjur