forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Command: 'forrest site' - failure
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 07:23:46 GMT
Brian L Bennett wrote:
> I have had the following dump using the 'forrest site' command under
> Redhat Linux8  see attached file 'forrest.txt'.
>
> Regards
>
> brianb
>

> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/java/j2sdk1.4.1_02/jre/lib/i386/libfontmanager.so:
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
>         at org.apache.batik.gvt.text.BidiAttributedCharacterIterator.<init>(BidiAttributedCharacterIterator.java:104)

Forrest uses Cocoon, which uses Batik to convert svg files to png files.
  It looks like Batik is having trouble with a font library.  Look
around the Batik website http://xml.apache.org/batik/ for help, and try
their mailing list.  They'll be much more helpful than we could be.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming