forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Howto about pdfs out of parts of site.xml
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:55:29 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> The document has been added to svn already as
> howto/howto-pdf-tab.xml ... to get it to display
> uncomment it in site.xml

I updated the document. I included it now because I just fixed the XPath
expression and it seems to work just fine.

Due to the change of the XPath expression you can now use the attribute
wholesite="true" instead of grouping the documents into <MyFooSite/>.

> Would people please try to follow it and suggest fixes.

Please, still try it out and provide us user-feedback on this ml.

I reckon we could provide it as standard feature in the future.

King regards
thorsten

--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>
  <country>Spain</country>
  <@mail>thorsten.at.apache.org</@mail>
  <@cocoon-WIKI>
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Scherler
</@cocoon-WIKI>
  <acronymfinder>
http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Find=Find&Acronym=
  </acronymfinder>
  <motto>
    "My task which I am trying to achieve is,
     by the power of the written word,
     [...] to make you see."
     *Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>