forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: tab specific PDF
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:21:49 GMT
It's not terribly hard.  At least a hardcoded hack (specifying exactly
what site.xml nodes to include) would be easier than setting it up for
each tabs.  But if you could do it so it works for all projects, we'd
gladly welcome a patch :-)

Take a look at:
src/core/context/sitemap.xml (it mounts and uses aggregate.xml for any
request to "site.xml")
src/core/context/aggregate.xml
src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/aggregate/*

http://www.splike.com : programming
http://csx.calvin.edu : student org
http://www.brondsema.net : personal