forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject tab specific PDF
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 19:54:57 GMT
 >From: Robert McIntosh <robert.mcintosh<at>zurichna.com>
 >Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:32:11 -0500

 >well, darn. I liked some of the suggestions mentioned in the thread. Is
 >anyone working on this?

Not that I know like the suggested solutions! ...but have a look at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=108724459514060&w=2 and

/BTW how can I link to the whole thread like Dave did before?/

Ross Gardler seems to have a solution for that. I have not found the
time to look into that mentioned project, but editing the site.xml with
a graphical interface sounds pretty sweet ;-).

If you planing to help us introducing this feature to forrest maybe that
would be a good starting point of how it could be done.

king regards
thorsten

--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>
  <country>Spain</country>
  <@mail>thorsten.at.apache.org</@mail>
  <@cocoon-WIKI>
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Scherler
</@cocoon-WIKI>
  <acronymfinder>
http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Find=Find&Acronym=
  </acronymfinder>
  <motto>
    "My task which I am trying to achieve is,
     by the power of the written word,
     [...] to make you see."
     *Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>