forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: Logo generation
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 09:43:59 GMT
Arnaud Vezain wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've started using forrest and I want to provide my own project logo.
>So I've copied my project.png into the "src/documentation/resources/images/"
>directory but when I run the "forrest" command it generates its own logo
>and ignores mine.
>
>Where do I go wrong ?
>
>Thanks,
>Arnaud.

Try to rename the logo and customize your src/documentation/skinconf.xml
like
<!-- mandatory project logo
       skin: forrest-site renders it at the top -->
  <project-name>GATOS</project-name>
  <project-description>Generic Application Testing Open
Source</project-description>
  <project-url>http://gatos/</project-url>
  <project-logo>images/gatos.jpg</project-logo>

If you have further problems make sure that within your
forrest.properties the
#project.images-dir=${project.xdocs-dir}/images
is either commented out or pointing to the right location.

HTH

please report back and tell us the result ;-)

thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la InformaciĆ³n S.A.U.