forrest-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Querry reg Site structure.
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:38:35 GMT
Hi,

I got what you said. The only problem is consider my
site.xml file as

<site>
 <reports label="Reports" href="reports/">
  <pmd label="PMD" href="pmd/index.html"/>
  <findbugs label="Findbugs"
 href="findbugs/index.html"/>
 </reports>
</site>

As I said earlier I will be having only 1 site.xml in
a common folder above c:\test directory. So I will be
copying site.xml to the working directory.

In the site.xml file the 'href="reports" ' has to
change dynamically. i.e. when I am in

c:\test\logging\

directory, the href should point to 'logging'
similarly when I am in
c:\test\integration\-it should point to 'integration'
c:\test\dataf\-it should point to dataf
.....and so on

How can this change be made?
I do have the value of logging, integration etc as a
property like
<property name="deploy.home"
value="${build.test.report.html}/${component}"/>
where ${component} represents logging or integration
etc, depending upon the present working dir.

So if I am in logging the ${component} takes value of
logging, if I am in Integration dir then it takes that
vale.

So the only problem is how to bring in the property
from a diff xml file to the site.xml and use it here.

Any help reg this will be great!!

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.

--- Dave Brondsema <dave@brondsema.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Angeshwar Deepak wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Consider I have a directory structure like this
> >
> > c:\test\logging\
> > c:\test\logging\build\

c:\test\logging\build\test\report\html\logging\findbugs

c:\test\logging\build\test\report\html\logging\javadocs