forrest-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: BROKEN: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.-Problem
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:21:23 GMT
Hi,

Can you please clarify me abt this xsl files you
referred to? To my understanding - my xml files are
checked if they are valid or not. If they are found to
be not valid then an error is thrown like(Invalid byte
1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence)etc.

So dont you think a better solution would be to add
the tidy.jar or any tool that automatically corrects
our xml, html, ehtml or ihtml that we feed to forrest.
or does such a correction tool already exist in
forrest by default?

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.