forrest-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Could not validate document...error
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:32:12 GMT
Hi,

I am new user of forrest, I am trying out the steps
mentioned in the forrest website. I have run the
forrest seed.
As a next stage I want to add a new xml file to the
..\src\documentation\content\xdocs directory.

I added the file download.xml from the page
http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/xml-forrest-krysalis/your-project.html

I also added the download2document.xsl file to the
../src/documentation/resources/stylesheets directory

In my forrest.properties file i have uncommented

project.content-dir=src/documentation
project.sitemap-dir=${project.content-dir}
project.xdocs-dir=${project.content-dir}/content/xdocs
project.resources-dir=${project.content-dir}/resources
project.stylesheets-dir=${project.resources-dir}/stylesheets

statements, created a new directory stylesheets and
put the
download2document.xsl there.

I have also made appropriate changes in the
forrest.xmap file, by adding

<sourcetype name="download">
  <document-declaration public-id="-//Acme//DTD
Download Documentation V1.0//EN" />
</sourcetype>

<map:when test="download">
  <map:transform
    src="resources/stylesheets/download2document.xsl"
/>
</map:when>

But I still get the error could not validate document
error.
D:\deepak\buildProcess_2\_lib\build\apache-forrest-0.5.1-bin\forrest.build.xml:851:
Could not validate document D:\deepa
k\buildProcess_2\logging\src\documentation\content\xdocs\download.xml

Can someone suggest me where the problem lies.

bye,
with regards,
Deepak.

=====