forrest-user mailing list archives

From Angeshwar Deepak <angesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject New user query
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:10:42 GMT
Hi,

I am a new user of apache-Forrest. I have some very
basic questions

I have a well developed directory structure of a
project.
My task is to implement this in a site.

I am not able to set the default directory from where
the index.html file should have its links.

For example I have some links in the site.xml and all
these links
point to

D:\deepak\buildProcess_2\logging\build\site\samples\logging\messages\xxx.html
D:\deepak\buildProcess_2\logging\build\site\samples\logging\messages\yyy.html
D:\deepak\buildProcess_2\logging\build\site\samples\logging\messages\zzz.html

However I have the xxx.html file in another directory.
How do I change
the default link i.e I want the link to be directed as

D:\deepak\buildProcess_2\logging\build\test\report\html\logging\findbugs\xxx.html
D:\deepak\buildProcess_2\logging\build\test\report\html\logging\findbugs\yyy.html
D:\deepak\buildProcess_2\logging\build\test\report\html\logging\findbugs\zzz.html

the default directory here is from the directory
'site'. I want to change this
directory into something else. Should I make the
changes in the forrest.properties?

Similarly I have the images in a default folder, but
the forrest refers the
images only from the

D:\deepak\buildProcess_2\logging\src\documentation\resources\images
folder.

I want to change this default setting also....
I am not able to get good idea abt forrest from the
documentation,
someone kindly guide me.

bye,
with regards,