forrest-user mailing list archives

From Diwaker Gupta <diwakergu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flat pdfs
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:33:48 GMT
I'm not sure if I understand you right, but I guess you want to serve
PDFs directly, without going through the forrest PDF pipeline right?
If thats the case, then its easily done. Infact if you do forrest
seed, the layout has samples of how to do this.

I have the following layout (for publications, much like you)
src/documentation/content/
|-- projects
|-- publications
|-- resume
`-- xdocs
    |-- articles
    |-- personal
    |   `-- iitk
    |-- projects
    `-- research

I put all my flat PDFs inside the publications directory, and I can
refer to them as "publications/whatever.pdf" in any href. You
shouldn't need to make any changes to sitemap or anything else.

HTH
Diwaker

--
Diwaker Gupta