forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BROKEN: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.-Problem
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 02:39:17 GMT
Angeshwar Deepak wrote:
> I am not sure if I should pose this question here.
> I have a java file which I have converted to html
> using java2html tool. I have to include this html to
> my forrest project site.
>
> I tried to rename the .html as .ehtml and put that in
> the content/xdocs dir so that a new html file will be
> generated by the stylesheets of forrest.

The "ehtml" is not used with Forrest anymore.

You probably want "ihtml" extension. See the notes
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/upgrading_06.html#ehtml

There is one example of our ithml in the demo site
created by 'forrest seed'. There is another example
http://forrest.apache.org/howto/howto-asf-mirror.html

One note. Make sure that your html file uses H1 headings,
as that is what triggers the generation of <section>
elements.

--David