forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject howto use issue tracker (Was: sDocBook: figure-XSL broken?!)
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:48:26 GMT
Some other tips ...

Don't worry. Just do it. Developers will come in later
and tidy up the collection of issues.

Keep the initial issue description concise. Add the first
comment to further describe the issue.

Add URLs to mail archives where possible.

Come back later and add more info.

Don't be too verbose.

Discuss on mailing list, record decisions and observations
in the issue tracker.

... talking in general terms of course.

--David