forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject sDocBook: figure-XSL broken?! (was: <figure> and images)
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:27:56 GMT
Johannes Schäfer wrote:
> We could not find the XSL files for formatting DocBook
> in forrest to change it. Where can we find them?!
> Any suggestion of how to fix this?

Here is how i find stuff. The first thing that i try is
to make a guess at the filename.

cd /usr/local/svn/forrest
find src -name "*docbook*.xsl"
src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/docbook2document.xsl

Got it. If that was not successful then i use grep.

find src -type f | xargs grep "mediaobject"

Oh, if you do not have find and grep on your system
then get a better system :-) This combination is so powerful.
I would not do without such command-line tools.

--
David Crossley