forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject wiki for forrest = not yet
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:42:53 GMT
Schlierf, Stephan wrote:

> BTW: Does anybody know something about a planned wiki for forrest ? I think
> it would be great to have something like this because it would help to
> increase the docs ...

Not at this stage.

That is my opinion, as we have not yet discussed it.

There are more important things to concentrate on ...
releasing 0.6 and moving our issue tracker to issues.apache.org

It takes time to set up a wiki, configure, and give some structure.
We will discuss and plan it on the dev list.

We certainly do need to enhance the current documentation
for Forrest and would very much appreciate the help of the
user community to list/fix any issues they see with that.
We know that there is out-of-date documentation and are
gradually working to fix it.

As Thorsten said, if people have a burning desire, then
use the Cocoon Wiki http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/

BTW, your comment was buried deep in another thread.
It is far better to use separate subjects for separate topics.

--
David Crossley