forrest-user mailing list archives

From Vance Dubberly <va...@email.arc.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: flat pdfs
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:55:41 GMT

Thank you both... got my brain in one of those ruts where i couldn't
see outside the xdocs directory!

-v

--
Vance Dubberly
Application Developer

That's the thing I learned to lust after as a programmer. It's not my
ability to solve one problem, to plow this field, but the ability to
build a plow that every farmer uses.

-- Scott Collins ( Mozilla.org )