forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schäfer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject RE: lucene search
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:07:50 GMT

No, my site.xml file does not contain the word "lucene"
at all. I just put in the comments around the <all>
section. In my skinconf.xml I put it like this:
<search name="mysite" domain="localhost" provider="lucene"/>
Don't know where it went wrong. In the error-log it gives
a very similar FATAL_E message just that it says
No pipeline matched request: graphics/images.lucene

I have no clue :-(

Cheers
Johannes

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825
München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de