forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <maili...@matthias-wessendorf.de>
Subject RE: CSS-Files
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:35:11 GMT
Thorsten,

thanks.

are there no nightly-builds of forrest?

i loaded the *current* (0.5.1-bin)

regards,

Looks that they are using the tigris-site skin as base and customized
it! If you want to have the exact skin ask the guys from poi to send it
to you.

Note: The skins are normally released based. Trying to say if you have a

custom skin the chances you may run into problems in future updates of
forrest are high.

HTH
thorsten

--
Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Informaci├│n
S.A.U.