forrest-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Schäfer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject links in site.html/site.pdf broken, FOR-211 (was: links in PDF broken)
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:50:15 GMT
Hi!
I'll repost this message (thread) as Dave proposed, see below.
(although I did not find a thread with the old title in the archive).
Cheers
Johannes

Yes, lots of them. All broken.
In the single pages they work.

> We do have an issue already reported about broken ext: links
> http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-211
> whole-site html and pdf: broken ext links
> If you can add any clues, then please comment.

I'll add to that bug. It's not just the ext: links,
but all <link>s in site.html and site.pdf  :-(

There's the other issue of these external links
in the single pdfs. This might be "as designed", though.

Johannes

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825
München
www.uidesign.de