forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Friesleben" <friesle...@web.de>
Subject problem running Forrest live webapp with Jetty
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 20:31:23 GMT
Hello,

I tried to run the Forrest live webapp (jetty) under Win XP and JDK1.4.
After starting forrester run on the default sample
I'm getting the following exception. Apparently Cocoon is not able to
render html from the
Xml - files. Probably there is something wrong with my setup. Any ideas?

21:32:47.920 EVENT  Started org.mortbay.jetty.Server@fa3ac1
21:33:05.305 EVENT  ERROR   (2004-07-09) 21:33.05:295   [access  ]
(/index.html) PoolThread-4/Cocoon
Servlet: Internal Cocoon Problem
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingExce
ption: Could not read resource cocoon://index.xml:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process
XMLPipeline(Abstr
actProcessingPipeline.java:554)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipe
line.processXMLPi
peline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:196)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process
(AbstractProcessi
ngPipeline.java:492)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(
SerializeNode.jav
a:147)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
invokeNodes(Abstr
actParentProcessingNode.java:108)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ContainerNode.invoke(Containe
rNode.java:66)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallNode.invoke(CallN
ode.java:128)

Cheers,

Peter