forrest-user mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: newbie with some questions
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 12:42:27 GMT
Geoff Longman wrote:
> Sorry, I could describe it but it would make more sense if I give a link to the Eclipse
docs themselves (one page that describes the format)

> http://help.eclipse.org/help21/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/help_plugin_toc.htm
>
> The file is used to build the entries in the "contents" window of the Eclipse help window.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Well, there has already been requests for a Javahelp format and I had
done myself also winhelp format, and they are very similar to this.

IOW I would like to add this to the things to do along with the other
help formats... if you could add this to JIRA it would be nice. TIA

             - verba volant, scripta manent -