forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Schaub" <stephen_schaub...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to add a feedback link to each page
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:03:38 GMT
I would like to add a feedback link to the bottom of each page in my Forrest
site. Something like:

Send <a href="mailto:webmaster@foo.com?subject=Site Feedback
Page=$filename">feedback about this page.</a>

I'm rather new to Forrest, and would appreciate some tips on how to do this.
I suspect that I need to override the forrest site2xhtml.xsl file and edit
the footer section, but am not sure where I should put the site2xhtml.xsl
file in my Forrest project and how to tell Forrest to use it instead of the
default. Also, I'm not sure how to get the filename inserted into the link.

Stephen